Daley leaves Newedge and Pang takes over capital intro for Asia
Thu Jun 23, 2011
Kirby Daley, the Hong Kong-based head of capital introductions
for Asia at Newedge Group’s prime brokerage
business, is leaving the company after ten years to become
co-CIO at a family office. Daley is understood to be relocating
outside of Asia for his new job.
Daley gets most of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager