Lombard Odier appoints deputy CIO for fixed income/FX
Fri Jun 24, 2011
Lombard Odier Investment Managers has appointed Ian Clarke
as deputy CIO for its fixed income and currencies business.
Clarke’s appointment underlines
LOIM’s determination to continue building its
London-based expertise, where the firm already has more than 20
staff. He will report to...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager