State Street establishes Asia-Pacific hedge fund service
Thu Jun 30, 2011
State Street Corporation says it has big ambitions for its new
hedge fund servicing business in the Asia Pacific –
and says it hopes to employ at least 400 to 500 people in the
region within the next five years solely focused on the
alternative investment space, encompassing real estate funds
and private equity funds as well as hedge funds.
Carol Hall, who joined State Street two months ago, has been
appointed senior managing director and head of alternative
investment services in Asia Pacific.
Her remit is to develop...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager