Secondary market firm Hedgebay taps Clavel as head of Europe
Thu Jun 30, 2011
Secondary hedge fund market provider Hedgebay has appointed
Lindsey Clavel to lead its European operations. As managing
director for Europe, Clavel will determine the strategic
direction and growth of the Hedgebay business. Co-founder Elias
Tueta will shift to a more advisory role.
Clavel has been with Hedgebay since 2005. A year ago, she
was appointed to lead its business development in the UK...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager