JP Morgan launches UCITS version of Japan market neutral strategy
Thu Jun 30, 2011
JP Morgan Asset Management has launched a
Luxembourg-domiciled UCITS-compliant version of its existing
Japan market neutral strategy.
The JP Morgan Japan Market Neutral Fund will utilise the
same strategy as its existing Nippon market neutral fund, which
has earned a 7.4% annualised absolute return over five years,
according to a statement from the asset manager.
The fund aims to achieve an absolute...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager