Fairfield hires Brevan for commodities
Tue Jul 5, 2011
The Town of Fairfield, Connecticut board of retirement hired
Brevan Howard Asset Management as a commodities manager for a
$9 million allocation.
The $290 million town employees’ retirement
plan set new allocation targets in 2010 with a boosting of the
alternatives segment of the fund to a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager