Houston Endowment outsources investment management
Tue Jul 5, 2011
The board of directors for the $1.5 billion Houston
Endowment has chosen to outsource the investment management of
the foundation’s assets. The fund will be managed
by Investure, a firm that serves as the investment office for
several foundations, universities and endowed charities.
"As capital markets grew increasingly...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager