Global macro is worst-performing strategy, falling more than 2%
Tue Jul 5, 2011
Global macro was the worst-performing strategy on the month,
the index falling by 2.04% to take year-to-date figures to
-1.39%. Many of the directional traders, particularly in the
commodity area, were hurt, while some of the systematic traders
were also caught out by free-falling commodity markets.
Olympia Global Macro Fund did relatively well on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager