Indus Capital closes Asia Pacific fund to new capital
By Anastasia Donde
Tue Jul 5, 2011
The Asian equity manager is no longer accepting new investments in its flagship fund.
Indus Capital Partners has shut its Indus Asia
Pacific Fund to new capital, according to clients. The flagship
fund, launched in 2000, manages $2.1 billion.
Managed by David Kowitz, Indus’s co-founder and
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager