Triskele assets soar above $600 million
Thu Jul 7, 2011
Triskele China, a Hong Kong-based China equity long/short
fund, is seeing significant interest with assets having now
breached the $600 million mark. By end June 2011, the
firm’s AUM stood at around $626 million, up from
$477 million in April.
A relatively buoyant performance in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager