Cohen & Steers, Spectrum Partners unveil new UCITS funds
Fri Jul 8, 2011
Morgan Stanley and Merchant Capital have both added new
funds to their UCITS platforms this week as the pace of the new
UCITS fund launches continues to run at a high rate.
The latest addition to Morgan Stanley’s UCITS
Irish umbrella, called FundLogic Alternatives Plc, is a global
long/short strategy focused on listed real estate, will be
managed by Cohen & Steers Capital Management, the New
York-based real estate investment specialist that was founded
in 1986 and manages some $40 billion.
The MS Cohen &...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager