Paris-based CTA launches UCITS-compliant fund
Mon Jul 11, 2011
John Locke Investments, a Paris-based commodity trading
advisor, has launched its first UCITS compliant fund.
The Cyril Systematic Fund, which has more than $42 million
(30 million) in assets...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager