Onex expands staff as inflows bring hedge funds to $750 million
By Josh Friedlander
Mon Jul 11, 2011
The firm has hired analysts from Sandell and JPMorgan.
Onex Credit Partners, the alternative investment
division of $15 billion Toronto private equity firm Onex, has
been expanding its research staff following a successful
fundraising campaign that has increased hedge fund assets to
$750 million, up from $565 million a year ago.
The firm hired Brian Werner as a senior research analyst
covering securities and structured products. He was previously
a managing director and senior distressed analyst as Sandell
Asset Management, where he...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager