TOBAM launches the emerging markets equity UCITS fund
Tue Jul 12, 2011
TOBAM, the equity-focused quantitative investment manager
formed from the spin-off of Lehman Brothers Asset Management in
France, has launched an emerging markets UCITS fund.
Launched on 30 June 2011 the Anti-Benchmark Emerging Markets
Equity Fund seeks to maximise diversification across the
investment universe, as represented by...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager