GLG rolls out UCITS version of Lagrange’s European fund
Fri Jul 15, 2011
GLG Partners has launched a UCITS-compliant version of its
European long/short strategy. GLG European Equity Alternative
is managed by co-founder Pierre Lagrange along with Simon
Savage, a specialist in active risk management, and options
trading specialist Darren Hodges.
The fund for the first time gives retail investors access to
the team and strategy behind the GLG European...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager