Draft UCITS V directive delayed
Mon Jul 18, 2011
The European Commission has pushed back publication of the
draft UCITS V directive to the latter part of 2011.
The decision to delay publication of the UCITS V Directive,
which had been scheduled for July 2011, was taken because the
European Commission wants to include a new section on
sanctions, according to Regulatory Times, a 12-page report
published by PwC Ireland.
The PwC report states: Brussels will...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager