Obama’s vanishing hedge fund moneymen
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Jul 18, 2011
You'll no longer find John Arnold, Dan Loeb or Paul Tudor Jones among the president’s top fundraisers.
||Obama's anti-Wall Street
rhetoric appears to have driven away many of his former
supporters in the industry.
Barack Obama is getting a glimpse at what the hedge fund
industry’s grumblings about his
presidency—however justified—will mean
Some of the most prolific fundraisers from the
president’s 2008 campaign are not listed on the
most recently released disclosure of so-called bundlers for his
2012 reelection effort. Some...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager