StormHarbour Japan attracts Asuka DBJ as local partner
Wed Jul 20, 2011
A Japanese private firm, Asuka DBJ Partners, has acquired a
stake in StormHarbour Japan, the subsidiary of
London-headquartered StormHarbour Partners.
StormHarbour Partners, which is an independent global
markets and financial advisory firm that runs an asset
management platform under StormHarbour Alternative...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager