Asian funds hit by gruelling June but beat benchmarks
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Median performances for
Asia equity-focused hedge fund managers were punished by a
gruelling June as expected, though defensively positioned
managers focused in Chinese and Australian equities were able
to beat benchmarks. There was a 0.73% decline in the AsiaHedge
Composite Index overall.
Year-to-date median performance also slipped into...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager