Six-month figures highlight wide dispersion for Japan long/shorts
Wed Jul 20, 2011
After the first six months of 2011 returns from Japan
long/shorts are highly diverse, reflecting what has so far been
a very challenging market environment.
June was a relatively good month, with TOPIX rising 1.37%,
despite the ongoing political stasis in the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager