Mizuho’s Takeshita outguns competition in June AlphaStars
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Seijiro Takeshita of Mizuho Securities outshone the rest of
competition in the June edition of the AlphaStars competition
sponsored by FactSet after outperforming the MSCI Japan
benchmark by 9.16%.
He also earned two other distinctions as
Japan’s best long stock picker...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager