AIMA creates forum for smaller hedge fund managers
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Global hedge fund association AIMA has announced the
creation of the AIMA Smaller Managers’ Group, a
dedicated forum to represent the interests of smaller funds and
firms at a time of increased consolidation and institutional in
the global hedge fund industry.
The members of the group comprise AIMA manager member firms
in Europe with $250 million or less in assets under management.
The group is expected to meet on a regular basis...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager