Australia’s BT buys JO Hambro Capital Management
Thu Jul 21, 2011
Australian asset management group BT Investment Management
is buying London-based boutique asset manager JO Hambro Capital
Management for £209 million. The acquisition comprises
£7.1 billion of assets under management in actively
managed funds and segregated mandates, together with a 9.9%
interest in JOHCM’s private client business.
Formed in 1993, JOHCM has developed...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager