Huo’s $8 billion Capula operation boosts senior management team again with Gu hire as co-CIO
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Capula, the highly-regarded $8 billion global fixed-income and
macro hedge fund group led by Yan Huo, has made another
significant new appointment to its top management team with the
hiring of David Gu from Bank of America Merrill Lynch as
co-chief investment officer.
The recruitment of Gu, formerly head of global rates and
currency trading at BofA Merrill, follows the recent hiring by
Capula of Glen Mifsud – the former global head of
fixed-income prime services at Credit Suisse – as
co-president of the firm.
Mifsud, who had worked in fixed-income for 25 years at CSFB
and Credit Suisse,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager