Ex-Citadel, Sandelman managers gain momentum with Nightscape in credit and capital structure arb
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Nightscape Capital, the London-based credit and capital
structure arbitrage firm led by former Citadel and Sandelman
portfolio manager Nick Stukas, is building momentum –
with the performance track record starting to rack up and asset
inflows beginning to accelerate.
Launched last September, the firm’s flagship
Nightscape Global Value Fund is up by some 4.25% after nine
months of trading in a difficult market environment –
making a small positive return in June, when the vast majority
of hedge funds struggled in a bad month.
Assets under management are...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager