Abaco set for major asset leap to $300m
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Abaco Financials, the market-neutral financial sector fund
run by Inigo Lecubarri, Louis Rivera-Camino and Martin Deurell
on the PCE Investors platform, has lined up additional inflows
for 1 August that should take fund assets to $300 million
– a rise of around 45% from its current size of just
over $200 million.
The fund, which has...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager