Systematic proprietary trading firm BlackCat Capital gets going with White Tiger managed futures vehicle
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Six months after launching its established systematic
futures trading programme as a pooled fund for the first time,
BlackCat Capital Partners is well on its way to racking up a
strong track record for the fund, which is outperforming many
others in the managed futures space.
The White Tiger Fund launched in January and is up 8.13%
year-to-date in its US dollar class – compared with a
first-half loss of nearly 4% for the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager