IBIS maintains strong track record, builds team as strategy starts to gain momentum
Fri Jul 22, 2011
IBIS Global Media, the specialist long/short global media
sector fund managed out of London by David Forster and Peter
Wilton, has just completed its fourth year of trading with an
annualised return of 9.14% since inception.
The fund has made money every year – and, perhaps
more impressively, has been positive in each of the eight
half-year periods – since launching in July 2007.
The fund is managing $35...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager