Trafalgar founder Robinson opens Altana wealth preservation strategy to investors
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Lee Robinson has confirmed plans for the roll-out and opening
up to outside investors of his Altana Sovereign Diversity fund,
which has been running since October 2010 with $25 million of
his own money.
The Altana strategy will come as no surprise to anyone who
saw Robinson give his keynote speech at the recent EuroHedge
Summit in Paris – where he outlined his views on ways
for investors to preserve the real...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager