Arden taps EIM’s Murray
Fri Jul 22, 2011
Arden Asset Management in New York has hired Tom Murray,
former partner and deputy chief investment officer of EIM USA.
Murray has joined the firm as managing director, investment
In this new role, Murray will work closely with
Arden’s investment committee...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager