Kapstream Capital launches Asian bond fund
Mon Jul 25, 2011
Sydney-based Kapstream Capital, which has ex-PIMCO talents as
its key operatives, is launching a Cayman-registered Asian bond
fund in early August after securing $50 million seed capital
from a direct investor outside of Asia.
The Asian bond strategy kicked off as a segregated mandate
last week and the Cayman vehicle is expected to launch in early
August. The group runs an unlevered absolute return...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager