FATCA rules bring disquiet
Mon Jul 25, 2011
A sense of disquiet has settled among Asian hedge fund
managers and their custodians and prime brokers in Asia
following the release of guidelines related to the Foreign
Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) initiatives in the US.
FATCA looks to increase disclosure of US persons with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager