Kingdon adds to Asia team, loses macro PM
By Josh Friedlander
Thu Jul 28, 2011
The firm continues to add staff despite negative performance.
Although its assets have fallen and performance is negative
for the year, Kingdon Capital Management has continued to
expand its staff.
The firms flagship global long/short equity strategy,
which manages $4.3 billion, was down 1.55% for the year through
June 30 following a 2.35% loss that month. The Kingdon Credit
fund, which manages about $290 million, gained 4.9% in the
first half of the year. The firms assets totaled $4.6
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager