GLG veteran Gedeon puts Mereor on hold, returns investor capital
Fri Jul 29, 2011
Despite solid performance, former GLG partner Georges Gedeon
has decided to return all capital in the $50 million credit and
merger arbitrage fund he runs at his Paris-based start-up,
Mereor, while he decides on his next move.
Gedeon was GLG’s head of merger arbitrage
strategies and credit research before moving to Paris to
establish his own firm in October 2009. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager