Dalton adds Goldman equity specialist Pant for new Indian launch
Fri Jul 29, 2011
Dalton Strategic Partnership (DSP), the London-based global
investment specialist, has hired Goldman Sachs principal
strategies director Gaurav Pant ahead of the launch of a new
long/short Indian equity fund.
Pant, who studied engineering at Delhi College of
Engineering and has an MBA from the Indian Institute of
Management, spent eight years at Goldman in London –
most recently as an executive director with the renowned
Goldman Sachs Principal Strategies...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager