Land & Buildings hires former Goldman Sachs PM for international investments
By Josh Friedlander
Wed Aug 3, 2011
Former Citigroup analyst Jonathan Litt’s firm is expanding into international markets with the hire of a former Goldman Sachs portfolio manager.
Land & Buildings Investment Management, the
firm launched in 2008 by former star Citigroup real estate
analyst Jonathan Litt, has hired his former client David Kruth as a principal and co-portfolio
manager to oversee the firm’s investments in the
stocks of foreign real estate companies.
Kruth formerly served as a vice president...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager