Hedge Fund Standards Board launches international drive
Thu Aug 4, 2011
The Hedge Fund Standards Board (HFSB) is launching an
international drive to sign up more hedge fund managers in the
US and Asia under its recently-elected new chairman, former
Morgan Stanley International director Amelia Fawcett.
The HFSB, which brings together investors and managers to
promote high standards of practice in the industry and has some
60 leading European hedge fund managers as signatories, will
also be seeking to bring more US investors on board.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager