Battle brews between Rubicon and former fund managers
Thu Aug 4, 2011
A legal battle is brewing between Rubicon Fund Management,
the London-based global macro hedge fund founded by Paul
Brewer, and former Rubicon fund managers Tim Attias and
Santiago Alarco over the duo’s plans to
launch their own hedge fund.
A statement today said that Rubicon Fund Management LLP had
issued legal proceedings against Alarco and Attias, who left
Rubicon earlier this year after over two years of trading with
the firm – during which time they effectively ran the
fund for a period while Brewer was out...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager