Castlestone liquidates UCITS funds
Wed Aug 10, 2011
Castlestone Management is to terminate and liquidate four
UCITS funds listed on the Irish Stock Exchange.
The move follows a Financial Services Authority raid on its
London offices last month and suspension of subscriptions
earlier this year (
see earlier story).
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager