Managed futures funds bounce back as market volatility spikes
Thu Aug 11, 2011
Managed futures and CTA were among the biggest beneficiaries
of July’s increasingly unsettled market
conditions, with a number of large systematic hedge funds
scoring big gains on the month.
Several are also thought to have made strong gains in the
first 10 days of August, benefitting from the eruption...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager