US public pensions report 20%-plus returns, prior to market downturn
Fri Aug 12, 2011
Riding the equity market gains of the previous past year,
the fiscal year 2011 returns (to end-June) for US public
pensions have been in the 20%- plus territory, going into the
latest round of market volatility and uncertainty.
The Florida State Board of Administration, the San Diego
County Employees Retirement Association, and the Teachers
Retirement System of Illinois each reported strong returns in
recent weeks. Each group has added single- manager hedge funds
to their investment portfolios this...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager