Moore bolsters equity team with Level Global hire
By Lawrence Delevingne
Tue Aug 16, 2011
William McLanahan and a four person team join Louis Bacon’s macro firm.
Louis Bacon’s $15 billion Moore Capital Management
has boosted its equity presence with the hire of Level Global
Investors veteran William McLanahan as a portfolio manager, and
a four person team to support him. The group will focus on the
firm’s long/short equity strategy.
The hires are consistent with...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager