Claren Road marketing chief departs
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 19, 2011
Business development head Suzanne Murphy spent more than two years at the $5.1 billion firm.
Suzanne Murphy, the head of strategic development at $5.1
billion long/short credit shop Claren Road Asset Management,
has left the firm effective August 17.
Murphy joined Claren Road in April 2009 in a newly created
position "focused on expanding the firm’s brand,
as well as managing Claren Road’s...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager