SEI introduces tools to support UCITS IV requirements
Mon Aug 22, 2011
SEI, a major administrator in hedge funds, has launched new
tools designed to assist investment managers in meeting
mandatory requirements under the UCITS IV Directive.
The US-headquartered group has developed an online solution
to simplify the production and servicing of the required Key
Investor Information Document or KIID, while also...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager