RSR Capital fund size drops, but performance up on market volatility
Tue Aug 23, 2011
RSR Capitals bid to scale up its Caerus Arbitrage
Fund, an Asian volatility fund, suffered a setback in July
following the decision of a major investor to redeem its
exposure in the fund. The action effectively cut the size of
the fund from $60 million to $23.7 million.
Chris Delorme, the founding partner and chief operating of
RSR Capital, told AsiaHedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager