More mid-sized funds outsource trading functions
Tue Aug 23, 2011
More and more small and mid-sized hedge fund managers are
outsourcing trading functions in a bid to cut cost and deliver
enhanced performance amid the tough environment facing their
strategies across global markets.
Global financial service firm BTIG believes the trend will
accelerate in the region, which is why it recently rolled out
an equity trade outsourcing desk in Hong Kong targeting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager