Ignis reduces stake in Argonaut Capital Partners
Wed Aug 24, 2011
European equity boutique Argonaut Capital Partners is to
become a standalone business following a restructuring of its
joint venture with Ignis Asset Management. Argonaut will take
management control, owning 60% under the new structure, with
Ignis reducing its equity stake from 50% to 40%.
The aim is for Argonaut to be able to develop as an
independent business, under a single brand and with dedicated
management. Argonaut will expand its investment team...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager