Mercer tracks US pensions’ flight to quality
Fri Aug 26, 2011
According to the latest figures from consulting firm Mercer,
the market volatility in the first six trading days of August
saw the funded status deteriorate by nearly $200 billion among
S&P 1500 company pension plans.
The aggregate funded status among these plans decreased by
$191 billion to a funding deficit of $496 billion...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager