Dallas PE shop Freeman Group launches $100M credit fund
By Rob Copeland
Tue Aug 30, 2011
The fund will be managed by a former Highland Capital Management director.
Freeman Group, a Dallas private equity firm, has expanded
from technology investments and movie financing to hedge funds,
hiring Chris Colvin, a former Highland Capital Management director, to manage
its maiden multistrategy fund.
Colvin, who left Highland in June after four years working
on the firms credit and equity strategies, is overseeing
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager