D.E. Shaw and Saba Capital join San Diego’s roster
Mon Sep 5, 2011
The $8 billion San Diego
County Employees’ Retirement Association has
approved additional commitments for its growing hedge fund
Trustees have considered allocations to D. E. Shaw and Saba
Capital to diversify further the strategies in the hedge fund
portfolio. Approved was a $100 million allocation to the D.E.
Shaw Heliant Fund, a fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager